Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wanna be tapping my feet not the keyboard yo!

Few things are more pissing off than having to work when almost everyone you know has the day off. Yeah thats me right now... Pissed off and bitter and bugged! I'm sitting in my little cabin with the dark windows behind me and frosted glass all around, typing away furiously trying to correct the grammar and language on some official text while sneaking glances at some of your blogs and cursing under my breath every 5 seconds.

If I had the day off today right about now I'd probably be driving my car super fast on an empty road while listening to 'Beggin' by Madcon, or dressing up to go out with my sister so we could both be fabulous together hitting the stores for some (window) shopping, or most likely just be lolling in bed with the not-so-interesting book I'm reading right now. The one thing I definitely wouldn't be doing is sitting in a little dungeon hoping to get out :(

On the upside I've now completed two whole chapters of my very first blovel. Yes the same one I still don't have a home for. Maybe I should just create another blog for it but generating traffic would be a huge task. And while having others read this blog isn't my number one priority (I lie ;), I'd definitely want feedback and encouragement for the blovel. When I do put it up somewhere and you do read it you will realize it isn't as crappy as this blog because fact is, in fact, stranger than fiction :D No but seriously I put in a lot of effort in writing the blovel whereas this blog is just a place for me to scribble my thoughts.

Better get back to work. Oh and if you're a fan of Step Up 3D (like me) then watch this video - Beggin - Battle of Gwai




3 comments:

  1. I love that song!!! It was my summer jam :)
    Cool blog and I'm waiting on the link for the blovel!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. know what you mean- I would have rather spent today doing anything other than what I did! Alll day I was pouring over income tax returns for my tax class. :P At least when you're all done with your blovel you'll have something cool to show for it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Bee: Thanks. The blovel is finally up!

    @ Emy: Ooooh tax returns! I hate working on mine every year so I can imagine that wasn't much fun ;)

    ReplyDelete