Monday, September 27, 2010

Post weekend blues

Hello to all my six blog readers! :)

It's Monday again which basically spells the beginning of another mundane week for me. On the agenda this week is writing a few more chapters of my blovel, meeting up with an old friend for dinner, traveling to the big city possibly for another round of interviews and maybe staying over for a friend's son's christening and/ or chaperoning my sister for a concert... not so bad actually. What plans do you guys have? Anything interesting?

I've managed to ignore this space for 5 whole days without suffering from an iota of guilt, a shitty thing to do in the infancy stages of an anonymous blog. I'm sure my blog is suffering from serious inferiority complex by now because not only do I not want to acknowledge its presence in my real life but I've also started giving it second preference over my blovel. As for the blovel it seems to be shaping up well (I think!). I've tried to get a couple reactions from friends without giving them the link to the blovel because, you know, its connected to this blog and I might have written/ plan to write about them in the near future and I sure as hell don't want to complicate matters. They seemed to like it which makes me wonder why no one seems to be leaving any comments on the chapters/ posts. At the cost of being penalized by the blovel police I've left the comments option on for my individual chapters and thanks to Blogger's updated capabilities I can now monitor traffic on my blovel site. What this basically means is that I do have visitors on the site but no one seems to want to share their feedback with me. So not cool! :(

There's this other thing that's really pissing me off these days and it has something to do with my country's current state of affairs. I'm hesitant to write about it because then you will obviously know which country I belong to and that will put my whole anonymous blogger idea in a funk. Decisions, decisions...

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your job interviews! :) You should go ahead and post your country... anonymous blogs strike me as a blog where one's personal friends/family don't know about its existence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As MissEmy said, good luck on your job interviews!
    Related to your country of origin, I'd really like to know which one is it, mainly because somehow I haven't figured out who you are and it makes me a little nervous. I've been trying to analyse your age and your style, but still...nada :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ MissEmy: Ohhhh you've given me something to ponder over.

    @ Anto: I know you will figure it out soon enough and then you won't believe you didn't realize it sooner :)

    ReplyDelete